Answering questions, solving problems
You’ll get speedy resolution to your questions and challenges from our dedicated Customer Support team. Our User Documentation Portal provides easy access to answers to commonly asked questions. If that doesn’t solve your problem, you can contact our Support team directly regarding application questions or technical issues.
Technical Issue Escalation
To escalate technical issues please use the Escalation Number provided below Support Hours. The escalation number should be used only after a ticket has been created with sufficient details to explain the problem and provide necessary details to reproduce the issue (i.e. logs, screen shots, description of what user was trying to do, etc.) to request escalation of the ticket due to business-impacting status.
If you are a current Brainspace customer and need to reach our support team, please click on the “Contact Support” link below. To expedite the resolution of any technical issue, we ask that you please ensure that you have checked the application logs, all application services and the underlying infrastructure before submitting your request for assistance. When submitting a service request please include the following information:
- Name of the instance (if you have multiple Brainspace instances)
- Please explain what you were attempting to do
- Have you successfully performed this step or process before?
- Provide steps on how to reproduce the problem
- Provide the entire Brainspace Log file
- Provide screenshots, sample data (redacted data ok)
User Documentation Portal
Our online user documentation portal provides our current clients with access to the following information. Please click the “Go to Portal” link below to access. Please note: you must login to the portal using credentials provided by Brainspace Support. If you do not have a portal account, please send an email to email@example.com to request access.
- Step by Step User Guides
- Release Notes
- Installation and Configuration Instructions
- P1 Software Bug Notifications
- Third Party Connector Information